At Your Session
The day has finally arrived!
When you arrive, introductions will be made to you and your pet. The photographer will try to get an idea of your pet's personality, and then start taking photos to capture it! We will try a variety of poses and looks and actions, depending on the length of time and type of session you have booked. We may use natural light, or we may use supplemental lighting.
You may be concerned about how your pet will behave during the session. If you have several weeks before your session, it can't hurt to touch up a dog's sit/lay down/stay commands, if possible! However, pet photographers realize that most pets are not professional models, and may not be perfectly trained! We will work with you to get great photos no matter what. Our main concern is that our clients and their pets, our photographers, and our equipment is safe throughout the shoot; we will strive to make your session a great experience!
Unleashed Photography cares about the health and well-being of our clients, their pets and our communities. In order to help control the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), we are following guidelines in accordance with the expert guidance of the CDC and local public health authorities. Until further notice, The following guidelines will be followed during photography sessions, or any other time that we personally meet with clients.
- If you are sick, stay home.
- If you or someone in your household has tested positive for coronavirus, stay home.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer if you have touched a surface that may be contaminated.
The following includes recommended social distancing guidelines that will be followed:
- Pet owners shall assist in posing their pets, etc., so that the photographer does not come in contact with the pet.
- 6' minimum distancing of photographer from client or their pet will be adhered to.
- If this distance cannot be maintained, face masks shall be worn by photographer and client.
- No handshaking. :(
- Gloves may be required prior to handling any of photographer's product samples. If so, photographer will provide them.